Siberian Osetra Baerii Caviar 3.5oz (100g). Caviar of farm-raised Acipenser Baerii (BAE), produced in the South Korea and imported into the United States.
Beluga Caviar hybrid 3.5oz(100g) [Huso Huso(x) x Acipenser Ruthenus(y)] also known as Beluga Sturgeon Caviar is processed by Caspian Salt Masters. The female Beluga sturgeon takes up to twenty-five years to mature and produce eggs. Beluga caviar is the largest-grain caviar and varies in color from light to dark gray. These Beluga pearls are the most delicate and have a mild buttery flavor. Beluga caviar hybrid is produced in South Korea and imported to the USA according to US Custom declaration for importation of Fish or Wildlife and with Cites permit.
The Wild American Sturgeon which is also known as Hackleback Caviar, has a nutty, sweet, and buttery flavor very similar to Caspian Ossetra. Its color ranges from dark gray to black. This sturgeon is indigenous to the Missouri and Mississippi River. Caviar is the most amazing wild Sturgeon Caviar available in the Unites States today. In fact, our American Hackleback Caviar is the only wild 100% pure sturgeon Caviar. This Caviar is excellent in terms of flavor and freshness.
“Assorti“ GIFT BOX:
- Black caviar Paddle Fish 1 oz.(28g)
- Black caviar Hackleback 1 oz.(28g)
- Black caviar Siberian Baerii 1 oz.(28g)
- Black caviar White Stirgeon 1 oz.(28g)
“Four Seasons” GIFT BOX:
- Black caviar Paddle Fish 2 oz.(56g)
- Black caviar Hackleback 2 oz.(56g)
- Black caviar Siberian Baerii 2 oz.(56g)
- Black caviar White Sturgeon 2 oz.(56g)
“Union Square” GIFT BOX:
- Black caviar Paddle Fish 4.4 oz.(125g)
- Black caviar Hackleback 4.4 oz.(125g)
- Black caviar Bowfin 4.4 oz.(125g)
- Black caviar Piluga 4.4 oz.(125g)